60 Ir. Politechniou str. 41335 Larissa
+30 (0) 241 0626943
The Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) is a Greek NGO committed to the promotion of innovation and the enhancing of the spirit of entrepreneurship.
By recognizing entrepreneurship as a crucial factor for the development and cohesion of societies, we develop research and are in a position to provide innovative solutions that facilitate the growth of healthy entrepreneurship and promote employment.
In order to achieve our goal, we adopt an anthropocentric approach and cooperate with social, academic and business partners from Greece and abroad, aiming at producing and transferring know how, promoting entrepreneurial culture and enhancing the effectiveness and viability of enterprises.
In our ten years long activation, we have participated among others in the planning, implementation and evaluation of more than 100 National and European projects, something which gave us a unique insight in the practical aspects of implementing large scale co-funded projects and also provided us with an extremely wide network of collaborating organizations from both Greece and abroad.
Our participation in the aforementioned projects gave us also the opportunity to produce and collect a large number of innovative tools and products on all aspects of entrepreneurship and lifelong learning, available to be further processed and utilized by any other interested organization.
Since 2005, the year of establishment of iED, we have been oriented towards that direction and have implemented a wealth of actions and initiatives, which have made us a highly specialized organization in the following indicative fields of expertise:
- Entrepreneurship Innovation, on-going consultancy, support and strategic visioning that all lead to the enhancing of the spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Education and training Diagnosing the educational and training needs of individuals and groups, developing of training curricula and delivery of customized training courses.
- Employment and social inclusion Identifying skills gaps, cultivating necessary skills and dexterities for successful labor market inclusion, developing professional profiles, investing in comprehensive career guidance and lifelong consultancy.
- Regional Development Measures targeted at local and regional development through the mapping of available resources and the maximizing of their potential.
- E-learning Learning design and development, online applications, custom learning solutions and placing education and training in a virtual environment.
- Youth Facilitating youth inclusion and participation in all walks of life.
- SMEs Start-up assistance, reliable business guidance through all stages of operation and custom made training solutions enhance the viability and potential of SMEs
Here at iED we provide the following integrated, custom-made services to our target groups:
1. Business consulting & support
2. Improvement and certification of professional skills
3. Organizational support & production and transfer of innovation and know-how
4. Project planning, submission and management
5. Information technology applications to facilitate learning and entrepreneurial processes